Good.
I like your top picks:
LeBron James
Yao Ming
Kenyon Martin
Carmello Anthony
Rip Hamilton

After that it gets a bit cloudy...
Hill, Illgauskas, and Mourning are too injury prone for my liking...

Okafor's offensive game isn't deserving of a number 1 pick...He's a warrior and smart player (especially down low) but his finishing touch around the basket hasn't impressed me,..because of his jumping ability he got away with a lot of stuff he won't be able to get away with in the NBA..That being said over time he'll be solid, I just don't think this is the year...

Bonzi will put up some points (finished the season well, after a slow start) and is a decent pick up...Atkins and Daniels are 2 guys that are good coming of the bench, marginal players (although Daniels is a guy LOTS of people were high on so one day he might develop, but it's getting late)

Last bit of advice, I'd probably try to get my hands on Darko, only because he should be available for VERY cheap...and his talent might be more utilised by L.Brown this year...
Also, although it's preseason and he looked HORRIBLE last year, Payton has looked fine in the limited time i've seen him play this year...Could take a flyer on him...
And he still hasn't signed with anyone, Karl Malone, I'd pick him up...He'll contribute more than Mourning if he plays for someone...

I actually meant to grab Darko. He'll be the guy I look at on waivers.

Is Malone actually playing this year? For some reason, I thought he hadn't said yet...

Hasn't said yet Jimmy, but these are the reasons I think he''ll be back...

1) With the shape he keeps himself into he could step on a basketball court today and put up 10...easy

2) With the prospect of playing with K-G or Duncan...he has to like his chances for a ring...

3) I don't know many teams that wouldn't like to have him posting up down low, even at his age...

Back
Top Bottom