Any Fin Fans Going to.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Fin Fans Going to....

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
I was just wondering....Are there any Dolphins fans brave enough to go to the Raiders game Nov.27th....I'm going because a Raider "friend" fan invited me...Just curious..I think fans of teams fans are scurred to go...But say Go FINS!! no matter what

I am going. I have no worries about Raider fans. In fact, I will spit in one's eye at the game, promise! :lol:

Samphin said:
I am going. I have no worries about Raider fans. In fact, I will spit in one's eye at the game, promise! :lol:
Now thats what I'm talkin' about theres a true "Fan"..maybe i'll see ya there man-ghost-

BALLS DEEP said:
I'm brave enough. Send me a ticket and I'll go.
Start savin' up now baby brother and w'ell have our own tailgate party!!right there in tha black hole baby!!

I will be there. I went when they played a few year back and while in college, they played there 4 years in a row and i went to all 4.

OG54 said:
I will be there. I went when they played a few year back and while in college, they played there 4 years in a row and i went to all 4.
did you tailgate??....and is that girl in your avatar single...if so bring her!!!

My wife and I will be at all 16 games this year

I know something will come up on of the weekends and we will have to bail out, but we have reserved flights on Continental already

(the wife got a puppy, I got to go to every Dolphins game) for those wondering what I gave up to get the wife to agree to something like that

lol thats not his wife....thats that one girl from BDSSP.

Back
Top Bottom