Any final FAs you’d like to see Dolphins pick up? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any final FAs you’d like to see Dolphins pick up?

You’re way off we have about 50 million left. You think we spent 80 million?
That was an estimated amount of Cap space I think we will want to spent. Our rookie class is expected to cost 15 million to sign (could be less UF we package picks and trade up) but still have to budget that. Plus we don’t wanna spend all of our cap space we will wanna save some for rollover/emergency cap space. So after draft picks are accounted for 35 million (20 million to spend) 15 mill to roll over or save for later offseason additions/trades. So I’m not way off I was just factoring everything into my figures

No one has mentioned a certain someone who recently applied for reinstatement and hasn’t played in 3 or 4 years but at one point was on pace to be one of the greatest pass rushers of all time.

I understand why no one has mentioned him but if there is no risk?

I’m just saying, kick the tires and see how much dust comes off. If the Ferrari is now a Corolla, move on.

30 isn’t the same as 33 or 34 when your talking Ferrari’s.

i know you’re talking about Aldon Smith but it’s a hard pass for me. I would love for Miami to kick tires around David Irving.

The reports on Karras said that we checked in with him... my guess is that he asked for solid starter money and we view him as replacement level.

Just a guess.

If I could have my pick of litter without caring about cost it would be Clowney.

Resign Resad Jones. Our secondary would be incredible.

The reports on Karras said that we checked in with him... my guess is that he asked for solid starter money and we view him as replacement level.

Just a guess.

He should be asking for starters money.....cause here he would be our starting center.

Not sold on Karras but would take a look at Andrus Peat, Michael Pierce and a S either Bell, Joseph or Dix if they fit our scheme

Back
Top Bottom