Any final FAs you’d like to see Dolphins pick up? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any final FAs you’d like to see Dolphins pick up?

Not sold on Karras but would take a look at Andrus Peat, Michael Pierce and a S either Bell, Joseph or Dix if they fit our scheme

Dont mind Peat at all, although he's mostly a LG. And has an injury history, but he is young.

Yeah understand hes mainly a LG but could he play RG or even RT (Think he played RT for Saints early on) to allow us to take a LT high in the draft and C Biadasz?
Giving us LT from draft(Thomas?), LG Flowers, C Biadasz, RG Davis or Dieter, RT Peat, (although for some reason i just dont like Jesse Davis)
That would give us a much improved unit over last years.

What would you do at S i know there are several in the draft but really we need 2 new Safeties

Honestly Andrus Peat would probably step right in and be our best LT, he played LT most of his college career

I second the Pierce vote .... and if we can work a trade with WAS for Williams (outside of trying to move up to 3) .... those 2 moves would be AWESOME!

NOT a fan of trying to move up from 5 ... all FOR moving around in RDs 2-4 ....

Joseph, the safety from the Raiders, is interesting. I liked him coming out of college. Has been injury prone, but a one year prove it contract could work.

Explosive player and a big hitter.

No more signings unless they’re nearly bonus-free. With 14 picks and likely 8–12 udfas coming, let’s give them an avenue to make the team without piling up dead cap for future years.

I would love to see (miracle in Miami block of the year) Ted "my main man" Larson back in a Dolphins uniform. He is now available after 1 year deal with Bears. Decent production on Online if I remember. He is only 31. Come on back Teddy Boy.

Please end that sentence with a LOL,Larsen was worse than Jamil Douglas,he made his one and ONLY blocki
for the year on that play.

Vonn Bell or Damarious Randall still would be great signings imo

then cut mccain

Would love Jason Peters or Daryl Williams. Williams can play tackle or guard. He had some knee issues but he is young and will be cheaper than Peters. Need some more OL. I know they cost money, but I would prefer to grab one of these young, proven guys, than draft a guy that is unproven. We do not have a good track record with drafting OL. Save the draft for more exciting players. Lol

Back
Top Bottom