Any final FAs you’d like to see Dolphins pick up? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any final FAs you’d like to see Dolphins pick up?

Jason Peters is still playing at a high level despite his age. We have nobody at left tackle. He would save us from having to spend a high draft pick this year. A one year contract seems like a no-brainer but I wonder if we could have him cheaper on a two year deal. Something like 2 for 14 with 8 guaranteed.

Josh Bynes can be an effective run stopper.

Shelby Harris could be a good rotation piece on the D-line.

Tavon Wilson is a viable strong safety who isn't a total liability in coverage.

Possibly others like Nickell Robey-Coleman/Daryl Williams/Clayton Geathers/Greg Van Roten if cheap enough.

As a general rule... I'm in agreement with Grier... no one 28 or older...

Period.

Von Bell is about all that interests me. I mean we are being rumored with Cooks and DE from Jax. If that is the case maybe that’s where the $ will go.

Maybe Daryl Williams or German Ifedi on a prove it deal. More competition on the o line. I want the starters to earn it, not by default. I would bring back Bohem also.

Let's re-visit this subject after the draft.

We have to get a serviceable LT and S in before the draft. If we don’t we will be forced to reach for players

need another big guy on def line ,i like shelby harris DT , they may re sign john jenkins?
love to get vonn bell, safety, to take over jones type role
dolphins may look at a tackle ? beachaum or ifedi? very weak link [but draft to come]

Kelvin Beachum Is intriguing he’s been a solid Vet for awhile. Worst case scenario he’s an upgrade at LT, best case scenario he’s a back up/mentor to a talented rookie

Back
Top Bottom