any free agent rumors? or phin rumors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any free agent rumors? or phin rumors

maverick50

the top gun of all fin fans
Reaction score
i Good evening fellow phin suporters since i am already tired of nickwit threads i thought i would see if there is any free agent posibilities for the dolphins . actually does free agency start in march? i dont remember. we know that oline and the secondary is probally the biggest needs , yet i think we should look at a f/a tight end and a cb .
there is only one rumor that i have gotten hold of but it is so outragous there is no way in hell that it can be true.
i heard randy mcmicheal wants to have the stadium named after him, he wants it to be called the randyman stadium.
another rumor is that lamar thomas is going to have his own talk show. too bad it cant be on espn.

( THESE RUMORS ARE NOT TRUE BUT IF THEY WERE DOLPHIN FANS WOULD BE JUMPING OFF BRIDGES)

I AM SO TERIBLY BORED I ALMOST WENT TO THE JETS WEBSITE .

Laughs

Yeah! and Jim drukenmiller is our QB for 07:sidelol:

I heard a good rumor that Stallworth is signing with us...contrary to his interview with Stuart Scott where he said he's signing with Phila...

well i heard that a character named dday is dating jennifer paige and she has converted him to being a bills fan . just a rumor:shakeno:

wow, I know you guys like to have fun and all, but the person that started this thread asked a question that all seven or so people who responded havn't even really come close to answering seriously... not nitpicking, just curious as to why no one is taking the thread even remotely serious...

wow, I know you guys like to have fun and all, but the person that started this thread asked a question that all seven or so people who responded havn't even really come close to answering seriously... not nitpicking, just curious as to why no one is taking the thread even remotely serious...
Yeah your right! but im in a good mood but it still was funny.:tongue:

Well, according to Wikipedia, Ricky Williams is a cutter.

That's all I've heard concerning Dolphins players since our new HC hiring. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom