Any GPS users? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any GPS users?

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
For hiking or Mountain biking?

I found this great site that downloads your info, sets up charts for all kinds of things that happened on the ride (Elevation, moving time etc...) and maps out the ride on a map for you, even puts it on google earth for you. Its pretty cool and its free.

www.motionbased.com

I have a GPS unit in the car for the first time. It is a very nice toy. The use of technology in everyday life is remarkable

I have a GPS unit in the car for the first time. It is a very nice toy. The use of technology in everyday life is remarkable

Yeah, I have a Tom Tom which is outstanding in my car,it saves me so much travel time its not even funny.

What I download on this site is my portable Garmin GPS that I use Mountain Biking

For me its value is finding odd hospital locations, etc and then direct routes.

Mine is a GM built in model. I bought a Chevy Equinox a few months back and it was part of the package.

That is sweet Greg! I will have to download the agent for my Garmin that I got for Christmas. Almost spring here so I have got the bike down and getting it ready to get back off the trails. I look forward to trying this out around here and then up north by lake superior when we go up there this summer.

Cheers :up:

I use the one in my phone which is nice since I never have to update the maps, can find out movie times, and other points of interest (nearest atm, cheapest gas).

That is sweet Greg! I will have to download the agent for my Garmin that I got for Christmas. Almost spring here so I have got the bike down and getting it ready to get back off the trails. I look forward to trying this out around here and then up north by lake superior when we go up there this summer.

Cheers :up:

The site is part of Garmin, sign up and it takes seconds to download and your up and ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom