Any info on good college QB'S for the phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any info on good college QB'S for the phins

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I am not much of a college football fan, i dont see many games, i have seen brady quinn a couple times, and brohm a couple times, they seemed like they are pro QBS, i seen one game with the kid from ohio st and lsu, anybody know alot about college football or a website i can go to see what people think of them

JaMarcus Russell. Guys the biggest, strongest, and physically most impressive prospect. I don't know if he's declared but if he does, he'll be the best QB in this draft. He's 6'6, weighs over 230lbs and has easily the srtongest arm in the nation. I think he's gonna be real special in the pros.

anybody think we'll draft a qb at all?

if there is one we really like that is available when we pick

or if Pep doesn't get any better in 4 months

sounds like if Jamarcus comes out, Brohm might fall to us

if Brohm falls to us, we might be able to trade down

it would be a win win, either we take Brohm or get extra picks

JaMarcus Russell. Guys the biggest, strongest, and physically most impressive prospect. I don't know if he's declared but if he does, he'll be the best QB in this draft. He's 6'6, weighs over 230lbs and has easily the srtongest arm in the nation. I think he's gonna be real special in the pros.

Culpepper2...and like the 1st, can read a D...good luck.

Colt Brennan, a Junior prospect at Hawaii, is on ESPN right now.

He's a system QB, but its hard to argue with 53 TDs and over 5,000 yards passing.

Brennan's probably staying for his senior year anyway. It's hard to tell how productive a QB will be when they're in such a pass-happy system. It will be interesting to see how his draft stock changes once teams start working him out.

Back
Top Bottom