Any Injury updates as of October 23, 2020? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Injury updates as of October 23, 2020?

Actually I think Hunt will remain at RT and Davis will go to the bench. Hunt has proven worthy so far at RT. I would love to see a line of Jackson, Flowers, Karras, Kindley, and Hunt.
I wouldn’t be all that surprised that once/if A Jackson returns we will see some very heavy packages not just short yardage I am talking a 6th Oline like bringing in J Davis

I expect the Team to really mess with the D to create doubt on the D whether they are going to run / pass but Tua is capable of lightning quick reads he will hit Geisiki on the seam

The D will have to defend every inch of field we haven’t seen this since Marino

Well, of course, if Jackson is not ready, they may have to do that, but I also wonder if they're still not comfortable for a rookie like Hunt to protect Tua's Blindside, if they might put Davis on the Right-Tackle, and move other players around to make it a more reliable pocket for Tua.

I suspect Hunt will see a lot of Donald

You always try not to make too many moves up front, specially if the line is doing well. When Jackson is ready I expect to see Davis starting at RT at least at first. You want that veteran leader out there, specially with a rookie QB and having two rookies up front already. Having said that, I don't expect Jackson back any time soon.

We had a lot of guys nicked up in the Jets game. Would like to have AVG back from his concussion and Austin at LT.
Austin Jackson will not be ready after the bye week. Maybe another 4 or 5 weeks. My concern is more #98 Davis.

You always try not to make too many moves up front, specially if the line is doing well. When Jackson is ready I expect to see Davis starting at RT at least at first. You want that veteran leader out there, specially with a rookie QB and having two rookies up front already. Having said that, I don't expect Jackson back any time soon.

Yeah the way that Flores sounded when he got put on IR didn't make it seem like he was coming back soon. I'd say late November unless he made a miraculous recovery or he wasn't as hurt as initially thought.

I guarantee it will happen by next year at the latest. If Hunt proves to be better than Davis then he will be the starter. It's really that simple.
Oh I agree for next season. Just think at this moment Davis is the better RT plus vet experience that you want protecting Tua’s blindside. I could be wrong tho, Co Flo isn’t afraid of making those type of calls.

Nope. Vet, rook, I don't care. Play the better one.

Nope. Vet, rook, I don't care. Play the better one.
you might not care but Flores will want a veteran guy out there, specially if their level of play is not that far off. Hunt is doing well but he's not Art Shell and Davis is not Dallas Thomas.

The update from Jackson was that no structural damage was found in his foot, I would say he has a chance to return in a couple games.

It didn’t sound that encouraging in the beginning from Flores but I am not sure they had all the medical information at that time.

you might not care but Flores will want a veteran guy out there, specially if their level of play is not that far off. Hunt is doing well but he's not Art Shell and Davis is not Dallas Thomas.
4jplgd.jpg

Never gonna happen, Davis plays if healthy. vet leader and team captain.
I don't think it's that black and white at this point. Look at the Fitz situation... if Hunt ends up out performing Davis, he'll keep the starting position. It just comes down to who is the better performer, regardless of captain or experience... we are literally seeing that play out with Tua/Fitz.

Back
Top Bottom