Any Interest in rb David Johnson this offseason? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Interest in rb David Johnson this offseason?

Hell ya are you kidding?.You get a wide receiver and good running back in one.

Depends on the terms, but sure why not? I certainly wouldn't trade for him, but if the Cards cut their losses and can be picked up on a cheap prove-it deal then hell yeah.

I’m crossing my fingers that Henry makes it to FA. If not, I’m drafting Dobbins with the Texans pick. Hard no to Johnson

The Titans would be fools to let Henry go without even trying to franchise him. They get rid of him and let Conklin take a lap, they become a .500 team again.

Just build the line and go with rookie contract RB's. I'm not paying an RB unless I'm watching film and realizing my line sucks and the back is so great he is doing it all on his own. Not sure that guy exists.

In other words if I were Jerry Jones Tony Pollard would be my starting back and some other team would be paying handsomely for Elliot.

Nobody wants to be in Cleveland. Weird, according to a website I visit frequently getting the #1 overall pick and drafting a QB fixes everything.
I wouldn’t Mind to try once in a while because certainly going eight and eight doesn’t work either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom