Any Interest in rb David Johnson this offseason? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Interest in rb David Johnson this offseason?

No to David Johnson. I'm surprised I haven't come across more praise for Myles Gaskin. He didn't get many reps vs Philadelphia, but he looked quick, decisive, and he ran hard - also looked good on the catch. Easily the best RB on the roster, I don't understand why he doesn't get more snaps.

Not interested in the player, but I'm all for weaponizing our salary cap space for draft capital if the price is right. Eat the cap space to get a good draft pick in exchange...sure as long as we are not hamstringing ourselves when the cap is needed

Most of you guys don't get it. We would be getting compensation to take on his contract. Maybe we won't get a 2nd as the op proposed cause his contract is big as in rb big, not QB big, but an extra 3rd would be sweet. I'd be on board.

The meat of the signing would be getting the draft pick.

No to David Johnson. I'm surprised I haven't come across more praise for Myles Gaskin. He didn't get many reps vs Philadelphia, but he looked quick, decisive, and he ran hard - also looked good on the catch. Easily the best RB on the roster, I don't understand why he doesn't get more snaps.
No way to DJ. He’s shot.
I would bring Hunt in for an interview. If he doesn’t pass, Ekeler 2 yr deal. Draft RB Rd2-3.

Derrick Henry fits the power run offense of the Titans so does Tannehill's big arm.

I would expect both to be priority signings by the Titans

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a QB like tannehill at this point?

We need a significant upgrade at RB but my inclination would be to invest a decent Draft pick (eg 2nd round) in the best RB on the board. May be able to get someone like Dobbins from Ohio State.

I think we'll draft a RB in the 2/3 range.
Maybe sooner, I believe this team has correctly ID'ed the need for RB and will look for one who can run and catch. A lot of noise about Swift but he may not be all-purpose enough... I think they go BIG at RB like Dobbins, Etn, Edwards-Helaire type guys... the big names.

Looks like David Johnson is on the outs in Arizona. He just signed a big contract last year and now he is riding the pine. They might be looking to do a salary dump trade (ala Osweiler, Talib). Maybe we can get Johnson and a 2nd round pick for one of our late round picks. We will have the salary space and a need for a rb.

Please, give me a break. You don’t sign free agent RBs unless they are just role players. You draft a good one in the second, third or fourth rounds. Good value. No reason to break the bank on a RB. Peterson, Ezekiel, Barkley are high priced RBs who are not winning SB for their teams.

Back
Top Bottom