Any interest in the three Jets just released? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any interest in the three Jets just released?

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Some of you may know more about these guys then me, but Justin Mcairens WR, Clarke their starting RG, and Dyson a DB, they are also shopping Dwayne Robertson the NT

Some of you may know more about these guys then me, but Justin Mcairens WR, Clarke their starting RG, and Dyson a DB, they are also shopping Dwayne Robertson the NT

Dwayne Robertson is a very good NT...he owned Satele when we played them..

Clarke would be worth a look , has not done alot but we need bodies and he is a big guy. Almost all receivers will catch a look from us.As for Robertson at the right price he could fit our sytem well, former 4th pick in draft. Robertson was drafted a little too high based on combine but he does have talent. Much better player to put in middle than Solai.

Clarke is interesting nice size and still young.

i would like to go after 10 young free agents at lower cap values with upside, then two expensive guys, i would rather trade for the better players

Robertson would be good for us but he's not comming here if its via trade since they wont do it with us....I mean if Kendall didnt come here then Robertson would? No way bro...

And as far as Justin Mcairins...well....if Marty Booker is a better receiver and we let him go then we are not bringing this guy in...

I am not thrilled about anyone else either...

Shopping Robertson 'cause they think they are in line for Dorsey. I like Robertson but NO JETS in Fin town!

Clarke was pretty awful. I see no sense in bringing him in.

Robertson has only been so-so in the 3-4. He doesn't have great size to be a Nose tackle in the 3-4. His best position is as a 4-3 tackle.

McCareins might be the only one worth bringing in, as he was considered a rising star before having problems in NY.

Back
Top Bottom