Any interest in Tom Coughlin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any interest in Tom Coughlin?

PatsWin2002

Bringin' it!
Reaction score
I know you've discussed new coaches AD NAUSEUM here, but this Tom Coughlin article made me wonder if he'd be in Maimi or Buffalo next year.

The newer, gentler, less power hungry, willing-to-not-be-a-GM-too
Tom Coughlin seems destined to land somewhere next year....and it could be Miami or Buffalo......

Any interest? Or do you prefer a super duper offense type of guy?

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/st...TING?SITE=COGRE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

The first domino on the coaching carousel fell this week when the Atlanta Falcons fired Dan Reeves. That, almost certainly, isn't where Coughlin will resurface. His name comes up most prominently with the Giants, where he was an assistant to Bill Parcells, and Buffalo, which is close to where he grew up. Miami and New Orleans also have been mentioned. Those teams haven't made moves with their current coaches, however.

"I hear people say this place or that place is my kind of place," Coughlin said. "Honestly, my kind of place is anywhere you can win."

Do you think that we really want both Coughlin and Brunell? Why don't we just see if we can draw Boselli out of retirement to play on one knee while we're at it...

Yeah, I'm not saying the guy who started this said that. I'm just saying that I think we're probably going to have a 1 ex-Jag limit and that the guy in queston should be Brunell...

Back
Top Bottom