Any Jazz fans out there? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Jazz fans out there?

Bygnel

At least Michigan won..
Reaction score
Any Utah Jazz fans out there?

I think if the Jazz can stay healthy this year we can surprise a lot of teams.. I don't think they are quite at the Finals level, but I think they can make some noise in the playoffs..

Hue Jazz fan!!

But theres noone here to talk to!!

Ive liked them since the hay Days!!

MAlone Stockton Hornacek Antoine Carr

The Liast goes on

UGGHH the Jazz. Man I use to hate it when Malone and Stockton use to run the pick and roll to death on the lakers.

I've always hated Stockton.. I don't know why, just did. Maybe it was the shorts.

the jazz were my team growing up. i too wished i could still live in the stockton/malone/hornacek days... that mj "final" shot still kills me every now and then. i kinda lost interest when stock was done, but i still got love for them behind sacto. and blueprint: you hate on stock cause he looks like your 11th grade econ teacher, but hes killin teams night in night out. sure, the shorts sure dont help either. haha.

Jazz fan here. If they stay healthy, they will be a great team this season. Injuries killed them last season.

Deron Williams is the man. the Jazz finally have a PG since Stockton left.

GO JAZZ!

Not really a Jazz fan but I will keep an eye on them because of Williams & Brown from Illinois.

Back
Top Bottom