any news on Carson ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any news on Carson ?

Agree, but they are similar. Obviously, Miami decided to spend money elsewhere.

Like you said, onto the draft.
The big difference isn't even the money for this year. It's the cap hit we'd take from the 2nd year.

Doubt Carson is playing at a high level beyond next season. He takes a beating.

The big difference isn't even the money for this year. It's the cap hit we'd take from the 2nd year.

Doubt Carson is playing at a high level beyond next season. He takes a beating.
He's had some injuries too. I'm fine with Miami going in another direction.

Glad we didn't pay Carson 14mill for two years. rather have Brown and draft a RB
What kind of dynamic offense would this be? Trade down a few spots, draft Pitts. Get Etienne at #18?

Not really advocating a rb that high, but was looking at different combinations.

Parker, Fuller, Pitts, Gesicki, and Etienne as the base offense.

What kind of dynamic offense would this be? Trade down a few spots, draft Pitts. Get Etienne at #18?

Not really advocating a rb that high, but was looking at different combinations.

Parker, Fuller, Pitts, Gesicki, and Etienne as the base offense.
I like Pitts and Etienne but Fuller is on a one year deal and could leave after this year so I'm still on the draft a WR with our top pick wagon and would prefer drafting a RB at 36.

I like Pitts and Etienne but Fuller is on a one year deal and could leave after this year so I'm still on the draft a WR with our top pick wagon and would prefer drafting a RB at 36.
I would use Pitts as a WR, but I hear you. Could be Smith or Chase.

I doubt Miami goes RB at #18. I just liked the mismatches that scenario created. How are you going to cover that group?

I would use Pitts as a WR, but I hear you. Could be Smith or Chase.

I doubt Miami goes RB at #18. I just liked the mismatches that scenario created. How are you going to cover that group?
Etienne is a real weapon. Couldn't complain if they draft but again, it seems they don't like drafting RB's high but maybe that'll change this year

Etienne is a real weapon. Couldn't complain if they draft but again, it seems they don't like drafting RB's high but maybe that'll change this year
I've been trying mocks where I go offense early and see what I can get with defense a little later.

Now that FA is pretty much over, can't wait for the draft.

I think we may go edge at the 18 and get the rb at 36. Would be pleasantly surprised to see a rb earlier.

do see us getting a wr or Pitts with the first pick. But I also suspect sewell has to still be an option.

I think we may go edge at the 18 and get the rb at 36. Would be pleasantly surprised to see a rb earlier.

do see us getting a wr or Pitts with the first pick. But I also suspect sewell has to still be an option.
Nice to see someone knows whats up. Sewell at 3 all day though. There's always receivers.

Back
Top Bottom