Any News On Lance Shulters? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any News On Lance Shulters?

TheLEGEND13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What happened to all the talk about shulters,wasn't everybody saying we were close to signing him?Hell now everybody is talking law(he's all about money) he don't wanna play for us.Lance would be the best fit and give Travis Daniels a try.its not like we're going all the way this year "Screw Ty Law."

Lance has nothing to do with Ty Law.

Law ain't coming here, so people should just forget about him. I already have.

Schulters, in my opinion, is going to choose between us and Atlanta. Yes, I know "insidefalcons..." or whatever it was said the Birds weren't interested.

But I think that was smoke. We'll probably know by the end of the week, probably beginning of next week.
These things usually take a few weeks before they materialize.

But I'm hoping and praying that Lance chooses the Miami Dolphins.

Me as well. I would feel much better about our Safetys if we signed him. I also wish he would go ahead and sign before TC so he can learn the D and be ready to go.

TheLEGEND13 said:
What happened to all the talk about shulters,wasn't everybody saying we were close to signing him?Hell now everybody is talking law(he's all about money) he don't wanna play for us.Lance would be the best fit and give Travis Daniels a try.its not like we're going all the way this year "Screw Ty Law."

IMO IF WE SIGNED LAW AND LANCE WE WOULD GO DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS IF NOT THE BIG DANCE LOOK AT THE RAVENS THERE QB WAS NOT WORTH A SH** OUR D LINE IS GREAT AND IF WE COULD SIGN LAW AND LANCE OUR D WOULD BE COMPLETE AND OUR OFFENCE WILL BE AS GOOD AS THE RAVENS OFFENCE WHEN THEY WON THE SB (I KNOW OUR OL I THINK THEY WILL DO VERY GOOD SINCE THEY WERE BEGENING TO GEL LAST YEAR AND WE PICKED UP MCDOUGLE AND A NEW OC AJ DOSENT HAVE TO BE GREAT JUST SMART AND WITH A RUNNING GAME AGAIN (RONNIE RICKY AND THE GUY EVERYBODY IS LEAVING OUT KAY JAY HARRIS .....IMO TY AND LANCE COULD JUST TAKE US DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS :evil:

jason_taylor said:
IMO IF WE SIGNED LAW AND LANCE WE WOULD GO DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS IF NOT THE BIG DANCE LOOK AT THE RAVENS THERE QB WAS NOT WORTH A SH** OUR D LINE IS GREAT AND IF WE COULD SIGN LAW AND LANCE OUR D WOULD BE COMPLETE AND OUR OFFENCE WILL BE AS GOOD AS THE RAVENS OFFENCE WHEN THEY WON THE SB (I KNOW OUR OL I THINK THEY WILL DO VERY GOOD SINCE THEY WERE BEGENING TO GEL LAST YEAR AND WE PICKED UP MCDOUGLE AND A NEW OC AJ DOSENT HAVE TO BE GREAT JUST SMART AND WITH A RUNNING GAME AGAIN (RONNIE RICKY AND THE GUY EVERYBODY IS LEAVING OUT KAY JAY HARRIS .....IMO TY AND LANCE COULD JUST TAKE US DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS :evil:

We're not signing Ty Law.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Lance has nothing to do with Ty Law.

Law ain't coming here, so people should just forget about him. I already have.

Schulters, in my opinion, is going to choose between us and Atlanta. Yes, I know "insidefalcons..." or whatever it was said the Birds weren't interested.

But I think that was smoke. We'll probably know by the end of the week, probably beginning of next week.
These things usually take a few weeks before they materialize.

But I'm hoping and praying that Lance chooses the Miami Dolphins.

SOMETHING IS UP OR HE WOULDNT BE COMING BACK HERE (4 A 2ND VISIT????)

Yes Lance Shulters would improve your secondary but if you think that he is the missing piece to bring you to the superbowl let alone the playoffs you are in for a disappoiting surprise.

BillsCA said:
Yes Lance Shulters would improve your secondary but if you think that he is the missing piece to bring you to the superbowl let alone the playoffs you are in for a disappoiting surprise.

Who the hell said that???

...and if you think the buffalo bills have a chance at the superbowl YOU are in for a disappointing surprise also.

everything ina roundabout way always reverts back to smack, we cant peacefully coexist, even for a little while, cmon

BillsCA said:

IMO OUR D WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE NFL AGAINST THE RUN .. AND IF LANCE AND TY SIGN WE WILL BE OK ON D AND 4 THE OFFENCE OUR OL WILL BE VERY MUCH IMPROVED LOOK AT THE PATS GAME AT THE END OF THE SEASON WE WAS NOT LETTING THEM GET TO THE QB AND OOOOOO YEA AJ HOW MANY PASSES DID HE THROW AS OUR OL WAS COMING TOGETHER NEXT TO THE END OF THE YEAR AND I THINK BOSTON THEY WILL TAKE IT EASY ON HIM IN TC SO HE WILL BE WORKED BACK IN THE RIGHT WAY SO TELL ME JILLS CA WHAT ARE OUR MISSING PEICES DONT SAY QB CAUSE THEY ALL KNEW HE WAS GOING TO THROW EVERY DOWN CAUSE WE HAD NO RUNNING GAME WE SHALL SEE IF WE WE HAVE SO CALLED MISSING PICESES LMAO WE SHALL SEE :evil:

Never Say Never If Ty Comes In For Another Visit I Expect That We Will Make A Offer That Will Be Hard To Pass Up.

BillsCA said:

Why????

BillsCA said:

You are full of Mularkey :lol:

Back
Top Bottom