Any news on the secret coaching candidate this weekend? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any news on the secret coaching candidate this weekend?

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere but I haven't seen it. Any word on who was interviewed this weekend for Miami?

incorrect. It was Jerry Sanduskey, he also turned down the offer.

link on the sanduskey interview?

I think Darlington got some bad info. I think we will start seeing some candidates come in tomorrow. If the Packers lose, I think Monday and Tuesday will be interviews with Carmichael and McCoy. Starting Wednesday, I think Philbin and some others will be called back for 2nd interviews. Which ultimately should lead to a hire by next weekend. Assuming the Giants don't blow it here, because I think they want to talk to Philbin again.

At this rate, the Fins can find out where Phllbin stands next week.

I think Darlington got some bad info. I think we will start seeing some candidates come in tomorrow. If the Packers lose, I think Monday and Tuesday will be interviews with Carmichael and McCoy. Starting Wednesday, I think Philbin and some others will be called back for 2nd interviews. Which ultimately should lead to a hire by next weekend. Assuming the Giants don't blow it here, because I think they want to talk to Philbin again.
i think this week we will see a hire. not many guys left in the playoffs that i see us pursuing. spags maybe but i doubt they wait for him.

I took **** all weekend saying there was no clandestine interview. What Ross said was they were interested in interviewing coaches that were playing over the weekend.

McCoy, Pagano, Carmichael and, according to Barry Jackson, Kevin Gilbride's name has been thrown around in Davie.

WQAM report said it was a 2nd interview with Toub or Zimmer. www.DolphinsTalk.com

There was a "rumor" that it was a candidate who didn't want their name mentioned or out there. Speculation was Les Miles (ie to hurt recruiting with signing day so close). Miles is a Michigan guy much like Mr. Ross. But that is a weak rumor at best.

WQAM report said it was a 2nd interview with Toub or Zimmer. www.DolphinsTalk.com

There was a "rumor" that it was a candidate who didn't want their name mentioned or out there. Speculation was Les Miles (ie to hurt recruiting with signing day so close). Miles is a Michigan guy much like Mr. Ross. But that is a weak rumor at best.

You had better hope this is not true; disaster all over that possibility. Ask LSU fans, or any SEC folks.

Back
Top Bottom