Any NJ fans flying to see the titans game ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any NJ fans flying to see the titans game ??

finserg

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Im thinking of flying out there saturday and showing my support :dolphins:

Wow we must still be pissed from the lost ...., Empty stadium :shakeno:

Not flying in to this game (from NH, not NJ...only one letter difference), but will be to a few others. If you need a ticket, I've got a lower-level single in the endzone (section 127, row 13). It's on ebay now (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&item=320027781317) for $75.

Also, if there are other games you plan on going to and are going by yourself, feel free to hit me up and see if my seat is available that game. I'd prefer to sell my extra games to someone on here, without using ebay.

:dolphins:

Flying out Sat

I will be flying out sat am, then headed back sunday

Hey guys - Dolfanrodney just emailed me to tell me he's leaving for Miami from NJ this morning to go to the game. He wants to know who from finheaven will be there and if any of you will be there, where do you guys tailgate? He's going to call me on my phone tomorrow morning for me to let him know where to meet you guys.

I just pm'd John B Mary, when he comes on he will be getting with one of us for more info...

Back
Top Bottom