Any nor*cal dolfans? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any nor*cal dolfans?

The Phins site has a "places to watch" link on their site. Pick the state and it will give you handful of places that Dolphin fans frequent. I don't know when it was last updated but it might be good place to start.

http://www.phins.com/bars/

I remember when So Cal was infested with Raider fans, and like a bad case of ****roaches, it took some time to exterminate the pesky scourge, even after Al moved the team back to Oakland.

Though I reside in LA, each year during the 16 week season, I spend an average of 6-7 of those weeks working in N. Calif, in fact often in Walnut Creek. So as an out of towner, I've checked around, and on a couple occasions, found myself at rickfinsfan's aforementioned "Crogans".

Its definitely a lively crowd there, even though it generally seems slower for the 10am games, there's another cool bar in Walnut Creek I've seen the Fins game called The "Stadium Pub"

From San Jose.
There is spot downtown right across from Gordon Biersch the bar and restraunt
pretty good ammount of fans.
But sunday Ticket has taken over my life

I almost moved to Santa Cruz this summer, but chose to stay in the 209 instead.

I've done quite a bit of surfing over there, but after thinking about it, it really wasn't a place I wanted to live.

I remember when So Cal was infested with Raider fans, and like a bad case of ****roaches, it took some time to exterminate the pesky scourge, even after Al moved the team back to Oakland.

Though I reside in LA, each year during the 16 week season, I spend an average of 6-7 of those weeks working in N. Calif, in fact often in Walnut Creek. So as an out of towner, I've checked around, and on a couple occasions, found myself at rickfinsfan's aforementioned "Crogans".

Its definitely a lively crowd there, even though it generally seems slower for the 10am games, there's another cool bar in Walnut Creek I've seen the Fins game called The "Stadium Pub"

Ahhh...who can forget the timeless antics of the Cholo Raider Fans?

I'm in San Francisco...don't have a spot tho. Might have to join you guys out in the WC or the 408...

Hey man, just posted a new thread of SF Dolphin Fans.
I'm new to the city, do you know where to watch the Dolphin football games?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom