any one hear..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any one hear.....

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
...that we picked up LB Corey Moore to replace Rodgers?IMO it is a good pick up.What do yall think?

:monkey: the other 30 teams

What do you know about the guy that makes you think he is a good pick-up? Personally, I've never heard of him so I don't know squat.

I have never seen this guys play..Anyone know if he is any good at all? He has played for the Bengals and Bills this year they said......

This is his bio. He also had some trouble w/the law, but i guess that is over now. The main thing is he hasn't played since september so don't expect much this season.

The 24-year old Moore was Buffalo’s third-round draft choice (89th overall) last year. He appeared in nine games during his rookie season, starting four of them. He amassed 20 total tackles, a sack and a fumble recovery in 2000. He was waived by the Bills on August 22 of this year and awarded to Cincinnati off waivers the following the day. The Bengals released him on September 2.

The 5-11, 225-pound Moore was a three-year letterman (1997-99) at Virginia Tech where he played in 33 games, starting 23 of them. He recorded 166 tackles and 35 sacks during his collegiate career as a defensive end. As a senior in 1999, Moore posted 60 tackles and 17 sacks, and was a first-team All-America selection, as well as the recipient of the Bronko Nagurski Award (college football’s defensive player of the year), the Lombardi Award (nation’s top lineman) and the Dudley Award (top collegiate player in Virginia). Moore is a native of Brownsville, Tenn., where he prepped at Haywood High School. He was born on March 20, 1977.

Small, but fast.Dajesus pretty much said it all before I could.I am mostly looking at potential when I say "a good pick up.":)

I've seen him play a handful of times at Virginia Tech

This kid was a beast at Virginia Tech. Virtually unstoppable as a DE. I watched him recored 5 sacks in one game back during his senior year. He wasn't able to show off his skills in the pro's yet. He is a bit undersized for a DE and a LB but I have no doubt that he could contribute as a special teamer (maybe that's it though). But since he's getting the chance, it'll be interesting to see what he can do. GO FINS!

He sounds like he had a good college career, and he is still young. I hope he becomes a success and will stay longer then this season.

he s/b a good special teams player, but can you have 2 midgets at LB. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom