Any Pennsylvania Dolfans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Pennsylvania Dolfans?

im from pa - but in school in ny - and your right its crazy hard to be a dolphins fan in eagle land - but at least the eagles have gone to the championship three years in a row and lost all of them - that has served me well when ive gotten in arguments

yeah try being in the middle of the state and having to hear both steelers, ravens, redskis and eagles crap all year! arghhhhhh!

Bout 20 mins from the Linc...it aint cool at all man, not only does the local media run with em...but their getting national kudos too. Dont forget about the friends busting your balls every week. Juss gotta ride it out, our time will come.

Offerdahl56 said:
yeah try being in the middle of the state and having to hear both steelers, ravens, redskis and eagles crap all year! arghhhhhh!
XxFiN FaNxX said:
...it aint cool at all man, not only does the local media run with em...but their getting national kudos too. Dont forget about the friends busting your balls every week. Juss gotta ride it out, our time will come.
yeah, live in south centeral pa, work in harrisburg. got 3 steelers fans in my room, 2 eagles fans in the next, and 1 lone cowboys fan over there too. nothing on tv but ravens, redskins, eagles, and steelers. :rolleyes2

im from central pa. mt carmel to be exact.. wheres everybody else from in pa? and yea it is tough being in iggle country.

I live in Lancaster County, which is about an hour from Mt. Carmel. If you follow high school football at all, my alma matar won the State Championship last year and are back in the playoffs this year looking to become back to back state champions. Can you guess the school?

well i can do it by process of elimination, it's not southern since there only 5 miles from mt carmel. im left with aliquippa, north penn, and manheim central.. since im fairly sure aliquippa is from pittsburgh i'd have to guess either manheim or north penn. and since manheim played one of their playoff games in mt carmel last year and u didnt mention that im gonna have to go with north penn as ur alma mater.

and it's a sad year in mt carmel. :cry: first even year since 1992 without a state championship. they've played in state champ. games in 1994,1996,1998,1999,2000,2002 and won in all of them except for 99 which was a good game. let me know if im right about that north penn thing.

reddeathd01 said:
well i can do it by process of elimination, it's not southern since there only 5 miles from mt carmel. im left with aliquippa, north penn, and manheim central.. since im fairly sure aliquippa is from pittsburgh i'd have to guess either manheim or north penn. and since manheim played one of their playoff games in mt carmel last year and u didnt mention that im gonna have to go with north penn as ur alma mater.

and it's a sad year in mt carmel. :cry: first even year since 1992 without a state championship. they've played in state champ. games in 1994,1996,1998,1999,2000,2002 and won in all of them except for 99 which was a good game. let me know if im right about that north penn thing.
It was Manheim Central. I forgot about playing one of the games in Mt. Carmel.

yea i was more then impressed by manheim last year.. they smoked shamokin (our biggest rival) so i was loving every minute of that.. all week long u heard them running their mouths and came out and got shut down 50-0 i loved every minute of it. how are they looking this year?

originally chambersburg right along i-81, but recently moved to waynesboro (went from small to smaller). i work in harrisburg though.

reddeathd01 said:
yea i was more then impressed by manheim last year.. they smoked shamokin (our biggest rival) so i was loving every minute of that.. all week long u heard them running their mouths and came out and got shut down 50-0 i loved every minute of it. how are they looking this year?
Well, Manheim has advanced to the second round of the playoffs after beating Muhlenberg 42-7 in the opening round. Tomorrow night they take on the Northern York Polar Bears. I would go ahead and say that they are not as good as they were last year. I would also say that they do have a shot at repeating as State Champs, but I really don't think it will happen. I think they will probably lose the Eastern Championship game(game right before State Championship) probably to the only team Manheim hasn't beat, Berwick.

yea i've seen berwick this year. they are AMAZING, but still beatable. I think berwick has a shot at making a run this year but manheim will be a test. i'd like the opportunity to see that game. i dont know if you'll have the time or if you get the station but on fox sports i think it is out of pittsburgh they have the WPIAL championship games on tomorrow. the game to watch is gonna be the AA game between aliquippa and seton lasalle. i've seen both teams in the past and both were good but this year they both have high powered offenses and the seton lasalle qb and wideout are both making a run at records both pa and national. should be a good one.

Manheim won their 2nd game of the playoffs with a 44-13 victory over the Northern York Polar Bears. This week they will take on the Mechanicsburg Wildcats. If we beat them we will then take on the heated rival Berwick Bulldogs(of course only if they win their game this week).

Back
Top Bottom