Any Probowlers Here? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Probowlers Here?

miamifire

Scout Team
Reaction score
The 2 Dolphins I think may get serious consideration are Xavian Howard and Laramy Tunsil. Anyone else I am missing?

Haack is not even close to the leaders. Sanders would have a better shot than him.
Average doesn't tell the whole story for punters. He has the most fair catches and is third in punts inside the 20. While I would not call him a Pro Bowler, he is better than many give him credit for in trying to flip field position.

Average doesn't tell the whole story for punters. He has the most fair catches and is third in punts inside the 20. While I would not call him a Pro Bowler, he is better than many give him credit for in trying to flip field position.
We punt so often (4th most) of course those numbers are going to be higher. His net is nothing to write home about.

Are you talking pro bowl or All pro? I guess either way Tunsil and Howard would be the only two you could consider which tells you our roster is not very good for those who think Grier has done such an amazing job.

The 2 Dolphins I think may get serious consideration are Xavian Howard and Laramy Tunsil. Anyone else I am missing?

X, Tunsil, Fitz (next year), Aikens, Sanders. Pro Bowl will get a few more names as alternates.

Back
Top Bottom