Any so cal Fin FANS? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any so cal Fin FANS?

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Im from Long Beach and I go to Cerivello Sports Bar to watch the games. Any advice where other good place to watch the game with other FINS fan.

Theres a place on Venice Blvd. I dont know the name of it but you can see the Dolphin banner from the street! I used to see it on my way to the beach, but never stopped in! Its a bar for Fin Fans!

If you want to try, its on the side with eastbound traffic, but you will be coming west(towards the beach) first and you'll see it maybe a mile and a half east of Venice Beach! Happy hunting!

I'm from OC and do most of my football viewing on Direct TV. Unfortunately I haven't found a place around here where there is a glut of Fin fans. For the most part you're just stuck with the low life groups of Faider fans and a scattering of guys who like everyone else. :(

i used to live in l.a. a few years back. there is/was a place called breakshot on venice blvd. it is 100% phins fans when they are playing; they even give dolphins stuff away @ halftime. also in santa monica off of wilshire, there is a place called the shack. it is a phins and an eagles bar. but in my experience, whenever philly and miami play at the same time, it is almost 75%-25% philly fans, and the phins get the short end of the stick, in terms of t.v. volume and t.v. size. good luck!!

i live all the way out here in riverside, but we have one of the biggest followings at events, on magnolia!

Originally posted by Expo88
I'm from OC and do most of my football viewing on Direct TV. Unfortunately I haven't found a place around here where there is a glut of Fin fans. For the most part you're just stuck with the low life groups of Faider fans and a scattering of guys who like everyone else. :(

I'll vouch for Expo's assesment of Orange County. But I don't have DirecTV so I'm screwed. I think I'll get to see 4 games this year - maybe 5.

OC Fin Fan Here

Phin fan here in Santa Ana, in OC. Just ordered Sunday ticket on DirecTV. Making the pilgrimidge to the motherland on 10/24 vs. Rams!:evil:

Back
Top Bottom