Any South Florida Dolphin Draft parties at Sports Bars? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any South Florida Dolphin Draft parties at Sports Bars?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I just moved to Hollywood Fla. Does anyone know if there are any Dolphins draft parties planned in the tri-county vicinity? I'm hoping that theres some bar or restaurant that's planning to open early and make a great time out of the draft. Might be wishful thinking, but I'd imagine there should be something.

Any ideas?

There is usually one at the stadium.. you can get crunk there

Yes..the stadium is the place to be. It's also select a seat day. The place is packed. I'm bummed I can't make it this year.

Um guys, I just checked Dolphins Stadiums website. There's baseball games against Cincinattio on April 22-24. Nothing about the draft.

Im having one if you want to come up to Saskatoon Saskatchewan. 50" LCD and Windows Media Edition 2005. $20 bucks includes the keg price, and I will throw in a Prime Rib Steak. Starts at 7am our time, so come early for a seat. ;)

well if there isnt one at the stadium then it will be somewhere else. They have had it at the Aventura Mall a couple of years ago I think. If not, Marino's Tavern on Los Olas Riverfront in Fort Lauderdale is where I will be. I heard Ricky has an apartment around there....figured I would egg his apartment.

BALLS DEEP said:
Hey guys.

I just moved to Hollywood Fla. Does anyone know if there are any Dolphins draft parties planned in the tri-county vicinity? I'm hoping that theres some bar or restaurant that's planning to open early and make a great time out of the draft. Might be wishful thinking, but I'd imagine there should be something.

Any ideas?

I would imagine that Gatsby's will have one. The place is right down the street from the Training Facility, and I believe they are somehow afiliated with the Fins. I've been there twice, and from what I here, a few players go there quite often.

Another thing you could do is listent to OJ's show on 790 AM. I bet he gives up some info on where he is going to be, or where some of the local "good" draft parties are happnin........

The Draft Party is at Shulas Steak 2. Doors open at 11:00 AM

There's an awsome Dophins themes sports bar in Downtown hollywood. I forget the name of it, but I'll check later.

It's in the circle at Hollywood blvd and US1... AWESOME. I know they're gonna have a draft drinkathon.

Get it? Draft? Dinkathon... Draft beer.... Footbal draft... Oh never mind.. I'm not funny.

Mor911 you don't have to be funny, just keep on posting those girly pics.

phins17 said:
Mor911 you don't have to be funny, just keep on posting those girly pics.

Hey Phis 17, where's Shulas !!? Doesn't the draft start prior to 11? If we're still picking #2 we may miss our pick!

Back
Top Bottom