Any Suggestions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Suggestions

NYPHINSFAN

Scout Team
Reaction score
I am a huge Fins fan from Western New York and
My dad and I are coming down to Miami to see the Fins-Jills game October 20th. (great seats at the 50 yard line, 24 rows up!) and I have never been to S. Florida. We are staying in Ft. Lauderdale. I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for must-sees (other than the beach and the woman) in that area. We will have Friday and Saturday with nothing planned. Any help would be great.

GO TO SOUTH BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great beach, really hot women everyone, there is everything there!!

if you scuba dive or the weather is nice and you want to snorkel, check out these guys http://www.southfloridadiving.com/ they have a snorkeling/diving trip to a spot inhabited by nurse sharks that is lots of fun

The Miami Seaquarium is cool if you like that kind of stuff. Six flags Atlantis is a poor man's Wet N' Wild ( W n'W is a big water park in Central FL.).

OHHH...I know....head down to South Miami and take Highway 41 East (The Tamiami Trail) out to the Seminole Indian villages. You can see alligator wrestling, visit the villages, and take airboat or swampbuggy rides into the Everglades National Park.

miami trip...............

dude, you mean your dad doesn't want to go to hooters? whats up with that? ;)

shulas steak house is cool for fine grub. dan marino has a place or two down there with lots of memorabilia and pretty good grub.

Back
Top Bottom