Any Tailgate Bus From Lauderdale | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Tailgate Bus From Lauderdale

NYNick

Practice Squad
Reaction score
To may fellow fans, Coming in from NY for opening day, and bars or organizations run transportation and tailgate from Lauderdale to and from the game? any info appreciated. Thanks

To may fellow fans, Coming in from NY for opening day, and bars or organizations run transportation and tailgate from Lauderdale to and from the game? any info appreciated. Thanks
Your best bet is Uber. They have a designated area at Hard Rock Stadium.

You can try the Rally Bus (from Albert's link) and you can also check Duffy's. They have a Dolphins Express from selected Duffy's (which includes tailgate). Would be easier for us to figure out if we would know where you are staying.
I am not sure if that email is still active but give it a try.

dolphinsexpress@dolphins.com

If I was coming from out of town without transportation- I would definitely use Uber.
Right now that is your best bet. Even if all the other choices would be functioning choices you still have to get to the pick up spots. We don't have the local infrastructure and public support system where you can just hop on a bus or subway and head to your pick up location. :lol:

If you would take public transportation from Fort Lauderdale (25-30 min by car) to Hard Rock Stadium it would require 3 bus changes and would take over 2 hours. :chuckle:

Right now that is your best bet. Even if all the other choices would be functioning choices you still have to get to the pick up spots. We don't have the local infrastructure and public support system where you can just hop on a bus or subway and head to your pick up location. :lol:

If you would take public transportation from Fort Lauderdale (25-30 min by car) to Hard Rock Stadium it would require 3 bus changes and would take over 2 hours. :chuckle:

Ya I check the public transportation route to post here - and said nah.

Back
Top Bottom