Any update on Grimes, Carroll, etc? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any update on Grimes, Carroll, etc?

Atila

Atila.com
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know Soliai had an ankle but I saw him in there in the 4th so I'm assuming he is doing okay...

What about Grimes and Carroll, though? I didn't even see what happened or any explanation or update why either was out.

Any news?

Grimes left bc of groin injury, I expect he'll be ready for practice.

Soliai is likely on play by play decisions with the ankle he injured in the Steelers game.

I don't know about Carroll, but it was knee and that is generally not good news.

Grimes left bc of groin injury, I expect he'll be ready for practice.

Soliai is likely on play by play decisions with the ankle he injured in the Steelers game.

I don't know about Carroll, but it was knee and that is generally not good news.

Hopefully this kid Thomas can fill the role of
Carroll.

grimes is def fine, I think I heard soali is fine too. not sure about Carroll

Reason that poster thought Carroll caught a pass? Lots of game center type apps reported it. I was in transit during the game and had two such apps tell me Nolan Carroll caught a 3 yard pass. Not saying it happened or didn't happen but wanted to inform folks before they jump down that guys throat.

Still can't believe we won yesterday. If this team screws up one of these last two and we miss the playoffs I will be pissed.

Carroll was back in the game for a snap or 2 when Grimes left. Hopefully that means it's not too serious.

This is just sour grapes at this point... but Grimes - cramps?? Fix that crap and get back in there. I'd take Grimes with 1 leg over #29. They were abusing 29!!! Had #31 not dropped to pick that last pass, I think NE scores on that play - on 29.... he is BAD!

Back
Top Bottom