Any update on Renaldo Hill? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any update on Renaldo Hill?

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
According to early reports from workouts it sounds like we have a possible starting safety tandem of Bell and Allen. Perhaps a nice pair but was curious about Renaldo Hill. I know he was hurt last year but haven't heard if he is back and practicing or if he is still rehabing. Curious because he is young and was a good safety when he played.

Still on the bike isn't he? I know he's started running... he better sniff the field soon or I see "the regime" cutting him.

he is practicing I am pretty sure. Only Lehan in on the sidelines.

Actually though, we haven't heard hardly anything on any of the safties througout camp.

Remember last year every camp update was "Jason Allen was badly burned again"
I guess no news is good news.

I don't see Hill contributing much to the team this year, if anything at all. For all we know, he may be cut after preseason.

Hill fighting to reclaim spot

Here's an article on Hill that was posted today at MiamiHerald.com
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/miami-dolphins/story/629544.html
Hill, who said he and Brown talked each day as they rehabilitated in the offseason, also spoke of regaining confidence in his knee.

''The first couple of practices, I was slow, questioning it,'' he said. ``As we kept getting out there more and more, I started feeling back to the old days where I could just react and not doing a whole lot of thinking.''

He's hoping he can be 100 percent for the Sept. 7 season opener. The 2007 season opener is when the Dolphins' safeties began dropping -- Bell tearing an Achilles tendon.

Back
Top Bottom