Any word on St. Clair's injury? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on St. Clair's injury?

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
Radio guys made it sound like his knee buckled and he wasn't able to leave the field on his own power.

Sounds like he's done. But with the way that game went, the best thing for us is to get all the guys who are gonna be our future stars into the lineup NOW. Now Carey AND Feeley can start next week.

After the game the only injurys both DW and reporters mention were Minor and Morris. Not one report good or bad on StClair. I think If his injury were bad he would have been the first name mentioned the two backs were not season ending so they were not that bad, like I said they even made it clear there were only two injurys.

tv showed haynesworth stepped on his ankle and he fell right after it

Luckily, I live in Memphis and was able to watch the game. Saw the St Clair injury and it looked BAD. His ankle went directions that an ankle should not go. I imagine that at best he will be out for weeks. Just my take.

How did Carey look in his absence? I would really like to see him in the lineup, because he obviously has some talent even if he hasn't wowed everyone yet.

Back
Top Bottom