Any word on the knee injury to Raekwon Davis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on the knee injury to Raekwon Davis

The Jag(offs) were still on, followed by about 100 commercials when Davis was hurt, so I didn't see the play (Grrr!). My first thought was a dirty play by the Patriots. Was his injury legit, or did they try and take our best DT out on the first play?
I think one of our guys rolled it if I remember.

I am sure he woke up this morning and had to limp to the bathroom but hopefully he can get treatment on the knee and be available to play in the near future. He is the best interior lineman they have on defense and he will be needed to shore up the run defense and to get some push up the middle in the pass rush if the defense is to get better as the season goes along.

I am sure he woke up this morning and had to limp to the bathroom but hopefully he can get treatment on the knee and be available to play in the near future. He is the best interior lineman they have on defense and he will be needed to shore up the run defense and to get some push up the middle in the pass rush if the defense is to get better as the season goes along.
He’d be a crushing loss if he can’t go against Buffalo.

If it's a sprain, he'll play. Limited but he will probably play. At the least, he'll be suited up.

That's one of those "morning after" injuries that feel about 100 times worse when adrenaline isn't coursing through your veins.

I swore I saw him flagging a player to come out sometime after he was walking around on the sideline. Probably still on that adrenaline high and trying to get into the game.

I would be surprised if he plays on a high ankle sprain. Those are usually more serious. Usually 4-6 weeks recovery depending on the grade.

Not sure what to think about Flores comment on Fuller. Could be accurate or smoke. Eich didn't practice for a while either but ended up starting at a position he didn't practice although Fuller was out longer.

I would be surprised if he plays on a high ankle sprain. Those are usually more serious. Usually 4-6 weeks recovery depending on the grade.

Not sure what to think about Flores comment on Fuller. Could be accurate or smoke. Eich didn't practice for a while either but ended up starting at a position he didn't practice although Fuller was out longer.
That's why I asked for confirmation link. But it looks like that is all speculation.
I agree with you on a high ankle sprain timeline. With a HAS he might even need surgery....

Back
Top Bottom