Any word on the knee injury to Raekwon Davis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on the knee injury to Raekwon Davis

Yeah I’m really hoping that they just wanted to play it safe with him.

not going to lie, I told my wife it was a season-ender when I saw his knee bent that way on the replay..
At this point, even if it’s a game or two, I’m just excited it doesn’t end up worse than that

not going to lie, I told my wife it was a season-ender when I saw his knee bent that way on the replay..
At this point, even if it’s a game or two, I’m just excited it doesn’t end up worse than that
Yea I was amazed he was walking. The fact he was standing on the sideline with his helmet tells me it wasn't serious though. At worse a multi-week sprain at best a week to week situation. Would love to have him back for Vegas those boys can run and we need his presence in the A gaps

Said the season was over when I saw it too. The longer he stayed down, the more I believed it too. Was glad to see him walk off and standing on the sidelines later.

I gotta imagine he will be good to go next week. Even a moderate injury and they will take your helmet. He had it on and was standing at the sideline ready to go in.

Don't judge by anything you saw. I've seen people walk off on torn ACL's, and be carted off only to be fine in three weeks.
Not being negative- just allow for anything.
I agree in general, but if something was torn it would be extremely unusual for him to have been on the sideline with his helmet. Not to say it’s impossible, but I feel pretty optimistic about it.

I said the same thing to my wife.

The Jag(offs) were still on, followed by about 100 commercials when Davis was hurt, so I didn't see the play (Grrr!). My first thought was a dirty play by the Patriots. Was his injury legit, or did they try and take our best DT out on the first play?

The Jag(offs) were still on, followed by about 100 commercials when Davis was hurt, so I didn't see the play (Grrr!). My first thought was a dirty play by the Patriots. Was his injury legit, or did they try and take our best DT out on the first play?
i think someone fell on his leg.

not intentional.

have to watch again.

Back
Top Bottom