Any Word on Vonte Davis Injured Knee? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Word on Vonte Davis Injured Knee?

Orlando Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I saw that he got injured in the 2nd Qt last night and did not return. Has anyone heard or seen anything on his status?

im just guessing here but probably is a bruise which is pretty minor

Vontae Who?
42471381-1.jpg

Vontae Who?
42471381-1.jpg

Great INT by Sean, Sean was the one I was hoping to win the 2nd CB position, but don't underestimate Davis, he is that rarity of a good cover corner that likes to hit, and hits hard.

He has shown what he can do against the run in preseason in games 2 & 3, with some very impressive hits in the backfield, and last night he proved what he can do against the pass when he made a mistake, fell behind the receiver, yet still had the speed to get back in position to bat away a pass.

Good for Sean! I believe it will take both of our young Corner's to emerge within the 1st month n half for our secondary to make the next step. Like the 81' 49er's.

Vontae may be great but he's no Jason Allen.

Did you see the way JA ran PAST the punt returner -- that's great stuff.

I wouldn't discount Vontae Davis; Sean Smith and him are totally different Corner's which makes their combination lethal. Smith is the ball hawk and Vontae will knock you out

Vontae has looked pretty solid, but him and Sean are completely different. You have a guy in Sean who is a Playmaker and ballhawk. In Vontae you have a guy who is not affraid to knock someone out and place the CB position like a LB. I think both were real solid signings.

Back
Top Bottom