Anybody a wee bit nervous about #16? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody a wee bit nervous about #16?

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Featured on the TV show "Undrafted", Jakeem Grant is explosive, this there is no doubt. However the last few weeks he is making me queasy with the decision making and fear that he is going to cough up the ball at the most inopportune time. I love the kid's courage and ability it's just that I'm a bit scared that he's in unchartered waters right now and the Dolphins can't afford to give the ball up at any point during this time of year. Am I over-reacting or am I on to something?:confused:

When we drafted him, a bunch of us went and watched all of the plays of his we could find. Several of us said this: Explosive player, dangerous, but hands are suspect.

I think he'll be OK, and I can't wait until we work him into the offense.

My only issue is that im starting to think Drake is better

I'm amazed he was even in the game today. Drake should be our return guy.

The number one and most important duty of a return man is to catch the football.

If he makes any yards, that is a plus.

Don't know about #16....but, #19 makes me nervous as hell. I like Drake in there returning KOs and Landry on punts.

Will be interesting to see what Gase does here - i'm all for giving a guy a chance, especially one who has shown his worth already, but at some point a guy just can't catch punts well....if he proves he is not that guy, even better, but again what will Gase do after yet another today (per NFL gamecenter's "MUFF" playcall, didn't get to see it)....??

The small margin for error against the better teams might convince Gase to use Drake and Landry. Grant has bad hands.

Back
Top Bottom