Anybody but Nick! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody but Nick!

You all can have Wanny as his replacement :D

PhinDude88 said:
You all can have Wanny as his replacement :D
I heard this rumor too.He rejected the Pitt job because they have asked him to hold on until Saban makes up his mind.I know it sounds like a joke but its true.

CrunchTime said:
I heard this rumor too.He rejected the Pitt job because they have asked him to hold on until Saban makes up his mind.I know it sounds like a joke but its true.
Man talk about taking 20 steps backwards, POOR LSU fans !!
They have no idea what they are in for...
:goof:

Marino1983

CrunchTime said:

I was wondering if Wanny somehow thinks he could grab ANOTHER NFL coaching job? Saints? 49ers? Seahawks? Rams? I know it seems...

:roflmao:

However, do you REALLY think that Wanny sees himself as a BAD coach? Or just that things "were really close" from a "standpoint" of a winning record with the Dolphins and that he will have offers at the end of this season?

Deus Ex Dolphin said:
I was wondering if Wanny somehow thinks he could grab ANOTHER NFL coaching job? Saints? 49ers? Seahawks? Rams? I know it seems...

:roflmao:

However, do you REALLY think that Wanny sees himself as a BAD coach? Or just that things "were really close" from a "standpoint" of a winning record with the Dolphins and that he will have offers at the end of this season?
We can only hope Dave lands another NFL gig, one less team to worry about.

BlueFin said:
We can only hope Dave lands another NFL gig, one less team to worry about.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

We'll be fine as long as we can stop the run!!

:D maybe Dave will get Jay a fake id, and take him to LSU as their new starting freshman QB :D

Back
Top Bottom