Anybody doubt the Pats are gonna win the Super Bowl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody doubt the Pats are gonna win the Super Bowl?

LOCAL SCUM!

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm wondering how many out there still think the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl? Yes, they beat the Pats earlier in the year, but it's crunch time...and as much as I hate it, the Pats are for real in the playoffs.

BringBackShula said:
I'm wondering how many out there still think the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl? Yes, they beat the Pats earlier in the year, but it's crunch time...and as much as I hate it, the Pats are for real in the playoffs.

The Pats will win it again, I agree. Should be a good game on Sunday though. But the Pats will find a way- they always do.:fire:

their going, but im not possitive that they will win. if Vick and the Falcons go, their going to have some trouble.

I still think the Steelers will pull it out, but the Pat's are something! Being at Heins Field sat and hearing and feeling that energy the Steeler fans put out, I think they will win!

I think that the Pats will fight the Steelers strong to go to the SB. But at the end i think that Big Ben will do his stuff and come up for the win.

yes i saw every steeler game this year and that pats game was their easiest game it seemed to me

Pats - Falcons would be awesome.

I'm sticking with my original prediction of Steelers - Falcons.

I think the Pats will win it again, I pray they wont though. I think the Steelers can beat them but Ben R. better play a lot better than he did on Saturday.

I think the Steelers can beat them. They have a good defense and a solid offense.

I think that the steelers stand a very good chance of beating them. the difference between the colts D and the steelers D is like night and day. no way the pats control the ball as much as they did against Indy.

Back
Top Bottom