Anybody going to be in Cincy Sunday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody going to be in Cincy Sunday?

KYFinatic

Puck the Fats!
Reaction score
Going to my first Phins game in a long time! Looking forward to it.

I have never been to see a Bengals game, though. Anybody who's gone before, how are their fans and the atmosphere and such? I was always pleasantly surprised with the classiness of Colts fans and am hoping to have a similar good experience on Sunday.

GO PHINS!

I'm driving up from Atlanta on Saturday with my 15 year old. We try to make a road trip once a year and this was the only one in driving distance. I hope we play well, it will help with the drive home on Sunday after the game.

Me and my dad are going up there from nashville I will have a funny mask on so hopefully I will be on TV!!!

I will be there! 2nd dolphin game in 3 weeks>went 2 the packer-Fin game and now the Bungals.I went to a bengal game years ago when the stadium was in its first year and it was fine.Fans were fine.I will be in the north endzone wearing what i wore 2 the packer game.Orange Brown jersey.Dolphin orange and green afro hair. Not gonna tailgate just get 2 the game and check out the players again.Come say hi fellow fans,lets rock the stadium.

I will be there! 2nd dolphin game in 3 weeks>went 2 the packer-Fin game and now the Bungals.I went to a bengal game years ago when the stadium was in its first year and it was fine.Fans were fine.I will be in the north endzone wearing what i wore 2 the packer game.Orange Brown jersey.Dolphin orange and green afro hair. Not gonna tailgate just get 2 the game and check out the players again.Come say hi fellow fans,lets rock the stadium.

Do you know where they stayed at last time they were there?

I'm driving from Indy, is there anywhere anyone is hanging before the game?

Going to my first Phins game in a long time! Looking forward to it.

I have never been to see a Bengals game, though. Anybody who's gone before, how are their fans and the atmosphere and such? I was always pleasantly surprised with the classiness of Colts fans and am hoping to have a similar good experience on Sunday.

GO PHINS!

I have been to multiple Bengals games and it all depends on where you sit. I have noticed it to get kind of "rough" down in the end zone areas, but it is not as bad on the sidelines. by rough i mean we were the target of rude insults and beer bottles. then again that was back in 2004.

No I have no idea where they stayed.I was in the endzone years ago and it wasn't too bad.u R in their stadium so u have 2 expect alittle hazing.

I'm really excited! The last time I saw a Phins game was when Huard threw that last second TD to Gadsden against Indy in the RCA Dome.

I hope to see a lot of Dolfans there!

There are a lot of dolfans that are going to be there for the game. I think that a good portion of the north end zone stands are filled with dolfans because this is one of the phinvader away games. Cincy fans aren't bad, but there may be a little hazing that you may get a laugh out of. It doesn't get out of control anymore because cincy has what they call the "jerk line," which is used to report those that take things to far (bottles thrown, etc.). If this happens, someone will call the number and those people will be kicked out immediately (happens all the time, especially when the steelers are in cincy). Last I heard is that ther are going to be a lot of dolfans tailgating in the lots to the west of the stadium.

My first dolphins game

guys im newer to the site but im a huge fan this is going to be my first game im goin with my dad and we looking for people to tailgate with and wonderin if anyone knows where the dolphins stay at.

Go Dolphins

I am going to the game, with my son, friend, and his son. would like to hang with some fellow fans before the game aslo. We our driving down from Toledo, oh. I try and go to one game a year. I am ready for our road warrior Dolphins to win this game. Maybe the refs that are calling the game will hook us up with some great calls to try compensate for there fellow Refs giant blonder last week. lol guy can hope rite. Hope to see you thier. If your tailgating and wouldnt mind my group coming bye, send me and im and maybe we can swap contact info. thx fellow fin fans.

Anyone know where a good place for visiting fans to tailgate is? Keep an eye out for me, Im dressing up as a banana and my buddy is gonna be a gorilla.

My wife and I are going..phinvader halloween party saturday night at the holiday inn on riverfront..and I believe they are tail gating at longsworth hall http://www.longworthhall.com/directions.htm We are in section 337... Probally going to trade with some cincy fans after they realize sitting in the north end zone was a bad idea.

Sent from my DROIDX

Back
Top Bottom