anybody got any new info? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anybody got any new info?

frostyphin84

phintime
Reaction score
ollie ollie oxen free- Matt Roth you can come out now games over, we'd like to know whats goin on with ya...

He may be ready to play in ten days or ten years; no one seems to have any idea.

You would think he would have some kind of time table by now??

He was placed on the PUP List to free up a roster spot for someone else up. He can not return to prace until week 6 or some place in that ball park.

I don't see how in the hell this guy has had groin problems since 2007!!! It seems like it's something that's going to bother him forever!!!

yeah, I dunno what the deal with Roth is. But i doubt we see him this year to be honest, and as much as we need depth in our front 7, i just dont think a guy who hasnt practiced/played at all this year is going to be able to come in in week 6 and work himself into shape in enough time to really see the field.

Who knows. I've moved on..

So. I wonder how many injuries Will Allen is gonna play through this season.. hm.

thanks guys I appreciate it....
If it really is a severe groin issue I'm glad hes out for the the time it'll take to get it right. Right now we're ok at the lb, and maybe by week 6 we'll need another guy to help with those that are banged up, as well as the fact that he isnt blessed with enough natural size and talent to be substantially injured.

Back
Top Bottom