Anybody hate the Eagles? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody hate the Eagles?

Gaphinfan

Starter
Reaction score
There is somthing about this team that I can not stand. I just hate the entire team. The dolphins have to waste them this year!

I don't hate them. I hate the Media's obsession with them. They lost more than they gained last season. They will not be in the NFC Championship game. Hell, I'll be impressed if they make it to the divisional playoffs......

Since they're not a rival and we don't play them that often, I really don't think about them that much. I do like their QB. They're in the NFC and usually don't impact us..so no I don't hate them, but I wish them one loss this year. LOL

I have not liked McNabb since he rang up 44 points on Clemson in that disastrous bowl game.

As for the Eagles and their fans....Since when do we celebrate filth, stinch, rats, bad turf, and just general garbage in the stands of NFL games. Oh, since it was the Vets final year...Okay...

I never minded the Eagles, no reason for me to hate them.. I don't believe the Eagles will make anything happen next year.. They had home-field advantage last year and couldn't get it done.. If Miami ever gets home-field advantage, you can bet they'll be the ones representing the AFC in the SuperBowl.. I feel the Eagles have already wasted their opportunity.. Giants are rising and Giants are my pick to win NFC East

they benefit from playing in a very weak NFC. They lost games against good teams last season.

Originally posted by Gaphinfan
There is somthing about this team that I can not stand. I just hate the entire team. The dolphins have to waste them this year!

I live in the Philly region and the majority of my friends are Eagles fans, so it makes a pretty good trash-talkin' rival between us, and it would give me great pleasure to see my team destroy the Eagles on Dec. 15. I've been waiting for this matchup to happen for four years now :evil:

I too have a couple of friends

who are actually diehard quality eagles fans...

but the majority of them are very fairweather.

Funny you should ask. My father-in-law is a huge Eagle fan and every year we bet who will have a better record, the Eagles or the Dolphins. Better be the fins this year.

I don't hate the Eagles, but I don't really like them either. I just like watching Dawkins hit people. He is a real smacker.

Back
Top Bottom