anybody have a hard knocks Youtube link this week> | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anybody have a hard knocks Youtube link this week>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen David Garrard jrs. Get a job and get HBO. Its like $12 a month. You can earn that in a couple hours.

Listen David Garrard jrs. Get a job and get HBO. Its like $12 a month. You can earn that in a couple hours.

You don't know what the situation is for anybody in here. Relax, little guy :up:

Well If I was working at the moment I could splurge but Id prefer to feed my boys. But thanks for the tip.

You don't know what the situation is for anybody in here. Relax, little guy :up:

That's asking a lot from the guy. He knows everyone and their habits, their character, their situation, their thoughts, what's right for them and he knows what's best for us.

All at the age of 19.

if WVDolphan knew anything, he'd know that us with money are cheap bastards... that is how we got to where we are.

Anybody find it anywhere yet??? Ive used project free tv before but they don't have it yet either.

I'm not sure what the rules are on posting stream links :ponder:

Wv these guys are just mere mortals that are well below u. If only these guys knew Ur superiority and then I make a joke about west Virginia and incest but I got banned for a week so I'm keepinng it friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom