Anybody have a video link from Saban postgame vs Saints? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody have a video link from Saban postgame vs Saints?

i made an AVI of saban's conference on ESPNEWS and put it up here, but it got lost in the shuffle. it was pretty good, with some analysis of ricky and ronnie

kastofsna120 said:
i made an AVI of saban's conference on ESPNEWS and put it up here, but it got lost in the shuffle. it was pretty good, with some analysis of ricky and ronnie
Oh cool. You have the link anymore?

Cool, thanks Nublar. Do you maybe have the one on gameday, right after the game? Thats the one I cant find anywhere.

yeah but i have to look for it

also, in response to that PM about AVIs, you gotta get a program called VirtualDubMod. it's really awesome and there are a lot of different settings and stuff you have to tool with to get a perfect movie. when i get home from work i'll see what i got if you're interested. in the meantime, google VirtualDubMod and check it out

kastofsna120 said:
yeah but i have to look for it

also, in response to that PM about AVIs, you gotta get a program called VirtualDubMod. it's really awesome and there are a lot of different settings and stuff you have to tool with to get a perfect movie. when i get home from work i'll see what i got if you're interested. in the meantime, google VirtualDubMod and check it out
ok cool. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom