Anybody interested in ...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody interested in ......

hunter5nc1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Steve Smith he is one of the most exciting return men in the game when the panthers let him and he is a free agent after this year..:cool:

If I I'm thinking of the right Panther, I think he has a real attitude problem. I guess that's not too big a problem, but I'm guessing what he'll command in free agency may well be. I'd hate to sign him to a McKnight-like contract and then get McKnight-like performance from him...

He will get paid a lot more than what we paid McKnight. We can't afford Smith and he isn't exactly the person you want in the locker room. I believe he was suspended last year for sucker punching a teammate.

Toomer or Bruce.. it's that easy.

Bruce is from Ft. Laudy. I'm sure he wouldn't mind coming home to play out his career. Bruce and Chambers wouldn't be so bad. :)

ill agree with you muck that would not be a bad idea at all!!!!!!!!! issac bruce still has some years left and would give us a solid number#2 reciever.make og the third with mcnight 4 and tolver 5.draft ol and sign a free agent qb our holes will be filled.

So did/does someone have a list or a link of some of the free agents for next year? I'm lazy.

Isaac Bruce is on the wrong side of 30. Although he has shown he can still play with the best of them, I wouldnt want to invest too much money in him. If you really want a receiver, then we can trade your first round pick and Jamar Fletcher for Owens or Streets. You can choose. :)

Streets? How about a 2005 7th-rounder?

Originally posted by Muck
Bruce is from Ft. Laudy. I'm sure he wouldn't mind coming home to play out his career. Bruce and Chambers wouldn't be so bad. :)

That is my hope!!!

Originally posted by NinersSBChamps
Isaac Bruce is on the wrong side of 30. Although he has shown he can still play with the best of them, I wouldnt want to invest too much money in him. If you really want a receiver, then we can trade your first round pick and Jamar Fletcher for Owens or Streets. You can choose. :)
How about you just take Fletcher. No need for compenstation.

Back
Top Bottom