Anybody need HOF enshrinement tickets?

crazyzach

Scout Team
Reaction score
Seating:
Level Section Row Seat(s)
----- ------- ----- ----------
N 3 Q 20,21

Above are the extra tickets I purchased and their location. The seats are located around the 30 yard line. I will be receiving the tickets the first week in July. If you are interested in the tickets, email me at dolfan1385@yahoo.com.

crazyzach said:
Seating:
N 3 Q 20,21

Above are the extra tickets I purchased and their location. The seats are located around the 30 yard line. I will be receiving the tickets the first week in July. If you are interested in the tickets, email me at dolfan1385@yahoo.com.

How much?

crazyzach said:
Seating:
N 3 Q 20,21

Is that for the HOF game or just the enshrinement?

pigskinguy said:
How much?

tickets for the Enshrinement only were $15 but the tickets to the actual HOF game is much more (we got 4 tickets @$46 each for S 10 HH 7-10) which is near one of the endzones so tickets near the 30 yard line have to be more then that.

Hey guys, I'm willing to sell my tickets also, I was going to go but cant get the finance's to work out for me for the trip. Give me an offer, I've got 2 tickets to the enshrinement. I dont have the info on where the tickets are located here with me (im at work) but just send me an email if you are interested. Also if you want a legit transaction I can set up an ebay auction with the price we agree on, for you if your serious about buying them.

xxxspawnxxx@hotmail.com

I also don't think I will make it and am willing to sell my enshrinement tickets at face value or maybe even less. email me at micclark@fuse.net if interested.
level BW, section 17, Row 20, seats 4-5

Back
Top Bottom