Anybody Notice.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody Notice....

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
well it seems to me, and i have no stats to back this up.....but WHENEVER we turn the ball over, and no matter where we turn the ball over, the other team seems to get a TD out of it every damn time.....

it is sickening.....all i can remember sayin repeatedly yesterday after every TD is "hey guys, just wait, somehow buffalo will get a td" and sure enough....TD TD TD....

i thinik i'm just going insane....

i can't even read the newspapers today....to frustrating....i just want to climb into a hole a dissapear until our next game....ahahaha boy have i gotten razzed toady....

THAT is the truest thing you have said, MF, but since you love hate so much......F8ck off, a$$h0le!

Originally posted by mannyfresh
i think u are right......the fact is ur team cant deal with adversity

mannyfresh is absolutely right IMO. I see this team turn the ball over and cower like little girls. Super Bowl calibur teams suck it up on defense when they turn the ball over. Super Bowl calibur teams march their offense down the field to match a score by the opposing team. I know we've brought the fire and intensity at home, but what good does that do us if we don't have home field advantage? What good does that do us at all since half of any team's games are on the road? We're NOT going to the Super Bowl and I'm doubting we'll even be able to make a push toward the playoffs...

Originally posted by chicagodolphan
mannyfresh is absolutely right IMO. I see this team turn the ball over and cower like little girls. Super Bowl calibur teams suck it up on defense when they turn the ball over. Super Bowl calibur teams march their offense down the field to match a score by the opposing team. I know we've brought the fire and intensity at home, but what good does that do us if we don't have home field advantage? What good does that do us at all since half of any team's games are on the road? We're NOT going to the Super Bowl and I'm doubting we'll even be able to make a push toward the playoffs...

Wow are you depressed or what? C'mon you are a Dolfan! We believe in our team even when we are playing the Jags and we are down 62-7 with 2 minutes left. Suck it up! This season is not over until it's over.

:D

I have a better one. And I have stats to back this one up. It isn't that the offense turns the ball over. It's that the defense doesn't force them.

Stat: We have 1 turnover forced in all 5 losses COMBINED (it would be that lucky catch Surtain had in the endzone of the Packers game)! We have 17 turnovers forced in our 7 wins. That's an average slightly under 2 and a half turnovers forced per win. And a 0.2 average of turnovers forced per lost.

It seems to me like the way our defense plays week in and week out determines whether we win.

Guys, you have to admit Bledsoe and Moulds got BIG TIME lucky. How may times do you throw it deep and actually complete it? MAYBE once a game. They had like what, three or four deep bombs land just right?

Moulds had one gift wrapped to him by Madison, luck luck luck.

This defense has collapsed on two occasions this year. Now let's call it good, and get back on track. Edwin Pope says it's so. ;)

Originally posted by chicagodolphan

Now I'm not saying we're the best team, but I will say that there is NO team in the NFL that appears to be Super Bowl caliber.

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
Guys, you have to admit Bledsoe and Moulds got BIG TIME lucky.

Do you expect a homer like Manny to admit that?

Luck or no luck, we burned you.

Better lucky than good. Just ask the Pats.

I don;t know why us Dolphins fans keep saying the Bills got lucky.
The fact of the matter is that they beat us TWICE this season.
I know it sucks, but it's the truth. Let's put the Bills behind us, and get to da Bears.

Back
Top Bottom