Anybody tailgating the Houston game this Sunday (sept 18)? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody tailgating the Houston game this Sunday (sept 18)?

only NJ fin fan

not ONLY but one of the many nj fin fans
Reaction score
Fin fan from NJ who goes to school at USF in Tampa. I have 2 tix to the game (I'm bringing my friend who is a jets fan :( but he like brandon marshall so its somewhat acceptable and he goes to FAU so it's a friend fom home.) anywayssss, I don't know anybody else going to the game and ya can't have a tailgate with only 2 people. Would anybody mind if we joined in on someone's tailate? We are both 21 btw. Please PM me or comment on here if this can happen!

Thanks,
Jared

Iam in the same situation got four college students coming from nc...If you want to meet up somewhere thats cool with me...Dont know much about where to park or anything though?

Fin fan from NJ who goes to school at USF in Tampa. I have 2 tix to the game (I'm bringing my friend who is a jets fan :( but he like brandon marshall so its somewhat acceptable and he goes to FAU so it's a friend fom home.) anywayssss, I don't know anybody else going to the game and ya can't have a tailgate with only 2 people. Would anybody mind if we joined in on someone's tailate? We are both 21 btw. Please PM me or comment on here if this can happen!

Thanks,
Jared

If you bring lots of beer and lots of hot dogs I am sure you will make friends there.

Yeah man I'm down for that. PM me your number and I'll text you. Do u have a tailgate grill?

dude, just walk around with beers and some food. You will meet hot chicks out there and have a great time.

Back
Top Bottom