Anybody think Lebatard..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody think Lebatard.....

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Does anybody think Lebatard is secretely reveling in this recent disaster for the fins. That guy is such an A$$hole, why does he get so much respect. He thinks he is funny, but he is just a moron. The guy is a fat turd. If I was a fin I would not say a word to this a-hole. Thoughts?

absolutely he is reveling in this...

this is probably the highlight of his life...what a joke.

that turd was right on the money though.......and if you hate him you should really hate DW and RS........your FO office was asleep at the wheel and that is more shocking than RW retiring........he told DW 4 weeks ago he was thinking of it and he told Minor to be very ready for camp because he was going away.........minor even told the coaching staff and they brushed it aside............that is shameful..........

he's a joke like most of the people at the Miami Herald.

Bonedoc7777 said:
he probably gets buttf---- all day
I think his name in French literally translates into "The Bastard". Coincidence, I think not.

bongo59 said:
that turd was right on the money though.......and if you hate him you should really hate DW and RS........your FO office was asleep at the wheel and that is more shocking than RW retiring........he told DW 4 weeks ago he was thinking of it and he told Minor to be very ready for camp because he was going away.........minor even told the coaching staff and they brushed it aside............that is shameful..........
Can i plz have a link?

FinFan24 said:
Can i plz have a link?
Man, I have to believe if that was true that the FO would have jumped, no pounced on Eddie George or at least showed interest within the last month. Until I see a link I have to doubt Ricky gave them notice. However, I do believe there were signs like missing June 1st QB school.

Back
Top Bottom