Anybody trying to sell their Dolphins tix in London | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody trying to sell their Dolphins tix in London

cchambers84td

FINZ FAN 4 LIFE!!
Reaction score
Me and my buddies from Miami and NY are going to try and get tickets to this game in London. If anybody is looking to sell their seats for this game please contact me via email @ sportsguru929@yahoo.com

I don't know how this is all going to work out but i'm hearing that you are going to need to pickup the tickets at the wembley stadium box office. If its possible and i can pickup multiple seats from season tickets holders i'm willing to do that to save everybody the trip to london. Any ideas of how this can work would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Ryan:kick:

Season ticket holders are required to pick up their tickets at Will Call in the UK so you can't save any of them from a trip over there. The first batch of tickets went out already. The season ticket holders are now buying their tickets through their respective teams. I guess the next move is to sell the rest. The demand is insane though, so it won't be easy to get any tickets. The only other option is to go on a package deal. Several are out there with the NFL's being the most absurb!

no probs.

I sell block 141 row between 10-15. contact me with an offer

im in the UK by the way so the tickets will be mailed to me b4 game day

Back
Top Bottom