Anybody want game tickets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody want game tickets?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
There was a time when premium Miami Dolphins tickets were a lot easier to find but that is no longer the case as Dolphins fans are filling Hard Rock Stadium quickly.
One such fan, who will be represented in my upcoming Miami Dolphins 2017 Fan Guide, is Gorilla Luke. Most likely you have seen him and Gorilla Josh outside the stadium on game days or on television. They are part of the group that makes up The Deep End. A fantastic bunch of Dolphins fans directly off the end zone.

This year the Gorilla has some tickets available and while I’m not a broker I offered my friend some assistance because we want to keep them with Dolphins fans. They are not in The Deep End but you can’t beat the view or location.
http://phinphanatic.com/2017/06/28/prime-miami-dolphins-tickets-sale-superfan-gorilla-luke/

I really really need tickets to the Broncos game. Could someone ask for me so I don't set up the twitter account for nothing. If not I'll ask my friend that is coming with in a couple days.

Not sure if available, but I need 2 for the Dec 11th Pats game.. Just booked my flight and hotel, but now need two tix for the wife and I..

Back
Top Bottom