Anyone as happy as I am that the Jets were stupid enough to hire Gase after we fired him? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone as happy as I am that the Jets were stupid enough to hire Gase after we fired him?

Jets would be crazy to fire him now. Right in the middle of their rebuild, they've got to give him time to see this out. 3 years minimum, they'll turn into an offensive powerhouse.

Please please Jets owners, read and believe this!

After being the head coach and OC of two bottom feeding offenses with young QBs that didn’t develop well under him, Gase may have to go to the college ranks to find a job. Cant see him on an NFL staff as an OC or QB coach.

Gregg Williams and his cheap shot defensive scheme need to follow Gase out the door, as well. But, he'll probably get the interim HC job instead.

I am starting to worry about theJets ending up winning the Trevor Lawrence race.

Unfortunately the Jets might get the last laugh. I think the Jets will likely end up with the worst record in the league and then they will fire Gase. They will likely have their choice of any top level head coach prospect because that coach will be able to have Lawrence as his starting QB for the next decade or more. They will likely get at least a 2nd round pick by trading Darnold and they have extra first round picks in the 2021 and 2022 draft. \

With Lawrence as their starting QB and if they hit on their other first round picks, the Jets can easily rebuild their team over the next two years.

Pretty spot on. Gase left the way he did because he thought he was a lock for the Browns job. When that didn't happen hr had Peyton put a good word in for the Jets and convinced him that the Fins were the reason for the struggles. Now the personnel decisions were not good dont get me wrong, but even someone like me who supported Gase a lot was finding it harder and harder to defend how he coached. Looks like it has gotten worse

PEYTON CHRIS JOHNSON CONVO RE GASE.jpg

Becton's mom was pretty upset the offensive genius put his already injured azz in to be injured even worse.

Gregg Williams and his cheap shot defensive scheme need to follow Gase out the door, as well. But, he'll probably get the interim HC job instead.
Don’t cha think that is why the Jets D run by Williams sabotaged Gase’s O by running up nearly 100 yards of penalties?? To get Gase out and Williams in lol

Don’t cha think that is why the Jets D run by Williams sabotaged Gase’s O by running up nearly 100 yards of penalties?? To get Gase out and Williams in lol
Maybe. Wouldn't put it past Williams. Can't stand that guy. He showed a lot of his true colors on that 'Hard Knocks' HBO did on the Brownsa couple years ago.

Back
Top Bottom