Anyone been keeping up with Karlos Dansby? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone been keeping up with Karlos Dansby?

FlaFinest954

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just curious, I guess no news is good news. For anyone who has watched any of the dolphins preseason games, how has Karlos Dansby Looked? Where do they have him on the field?

He hasn't done much of anything, but he hasn't really had to. The D-line has pretty much kept the running game in check...and the opposition seems to be working on passing more than the run (31 passes to 19 runs last game.) He does seem to be in position though...and almost had a pass break-up.

Plus this is vanilla defense. He has looked solid though according to reporters but they expect him to dial it up much more in reg season

that breakup wouldve been nice but if you see the game again he tripped thats why he missed the ball. that was great coverage though. hes tall and fast but i dont think hes playing in high gear cause he has nothing to prove.

Well that's good to know, I figured hearing nothing about him at all was good news. After watching some of the highlights after the game I do see Dansby is all over the field & is either apart of alot of plays or close to the action so thats a good thing.

He has been solid, but he hasn't had to do much and that's a good thing. Once we stop playing the vanilla schemes in the regular season we will really get to see Dansby making plays.

the speed is very much there...you can see it on the plays where he flows outside the tackles and to the perimeter of the field...he's been taking on lead blockers better than i anticipated and shedding pretty well also...

but man can that guy run...i think he's just what the doctor ordered for us at ilb... no complaints from me

Back
Top Bottom