Anyone been to lucas oil stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone been to lucas oil stadium

finfromthenorth

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
My wife and I are heading down to Indy next week to catch the dolphins game. Has anyone been to the stadium before? Was wondering about temperature and what the fans are like. I always wear my dolphins stuff no matter where I go. My wife is wondering if a jersey will be warm enough? Thanks for any help.

I went there in May 2009 for a look see, and it was terrific. I would imagine that being a closed/indoor stadium, the jersey would suffice with a t shirt underneath. afterwards when you venture back outside might be another issue. Just have a look on you tube or nfl video sites at a recent indy game & see what the crowds are wearing. Its a great stadium, we had a good look around it and its pretty nice. Good luck.

Indy fans r fine. Weather will b cool to cold. U always have that 1 fan but overall u should have a great time. Enjoy! Go Fins!

Was there for Super Bowl. Fans are great, city is wonderful.mill be there as well. Went to mannings first game against phins in old RCA dome. I'm looking fwd to it.

My wife and I are heading down to Indy next week to catch the dolphins game. Has anyone been to the stadium before? Was wondering about temperature and what the fans are like. I always wear my dolphins stuff no matter where I go. My wife is wondering if a jersey will be warm enough? Thanks for any help.

Hey we got tickets for the game as well.. Up by the light bulbs:lol: two rows from the top... Sect 613 Row 17.. But very close to the 50 yard line, on the Phins side of the field. I have seen probably 8 games in Indianapolis, 6 with Marino... Including the one, I believe had the completion to Keith Byars for Marino's TD Record..

Have a safe trip, and I hope we can make Indy fans jealous of Tannehill vs their Luck.

Back
Top Bottom